What are the ideal daily vitamin requirements for our body? Despite the hectic activity, school, college, tutoring, organizing and so on, do not forget the health of your body, yes. Vitamins and minerals are the main agent for the function of the body and health. Various kinds of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A, B complex (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, biotin, folic acid), C, D, E, Calcium, Fluoride, Iodine, Iron, Potassium sodium and so on. The standard amount needed by the body created by the USA Academy of Sciences, and may be enough for the growth of children and the prevention of vitamin and mineral deficiency in adults. The number of daily vitamin requirements is varied by age and gender.
The body cannot produce its own vitamin. It is very important for your body needs vitamins every day. As good and as expensive as any vitamin pills or supplements you consume, does not mean you do not need to require healthy food intake. Well, the best way to get vitamins and minerals is from food everyday. A balanced diet with a variety of food, enough to meet the needs of vitamins and minerals everyday such as cereal, fish, chicken, meat, milk, eggs, fruits, nuts, dried beans.
Please Check this:
- 14 Healthy foods and Benefits of Healthy Eating
- Healthy foods for hair that you need to know
- Foods that causes Acne – A brief information
When the consumption of vitamins and minerals has been obtained through actual food no longer needed additional vitamin and mineral supplements, except in special circumstances. For example, if you get a cold then it can be helped by vitamin C. For people who adopt a vegetarian diet for instance diet vegetables without milk / eggs, will experience a shortage of vitamin B12.
Daily Vitamin Requirements
1) For vitamin A, the recommended amount per day of 5000 International Units (IU). Vitamin A can help your night vision / color, as well as maintain healthy skin and hair.
2) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), the recommended amount per day as much as 1.5 mg. Vitamin B1 to help release energy from food and maintain a healthy nervous system.
3) For Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), the recommended amount of 1.7 mg per day. Vitamins that help release energy from food as well as maintain healthy skin and hair.
4) Vitamin B3 (Niacin) is recommended daily amount of 20 mg. These vitamins help release energy from food and maintain a healthy nervous system and healthy hair.
5) In vitamin B5, the recommended amount of 10 mg per day. Vitamins that help release energy from food, maintaining network health and hair.
6) While Vitamin B6 the amount recommended per day by 2 mg. Vitamins that help release energy from food, helps the formation of red blood cells and maintain a healthy nervous system.
7) Vitamin B12 is recommended amount per day 6 mcg. It helps the formation of red blood cells, preventing anemia, maintaining nervous system health.
8) Biotin is recommended amount of 400 mcg per day. Biotin is useful to maintain healthy skin and hair.
9) While folic acid is recommended to be taken at amount of 400 mcg per day. Folic acid is useful to help the formation of red blood cells, maintain a healthy digestive system.
10) For vitamin C, the recommended amount of 60 mg per day. Usefulness of vitamin C is to help wound healing, absorption of iron and calcium as well as maintain healthy skin and tissue.
11) And vitamin D is recommended amount of 400 IU per day. This vitamin helps teeth and bone formation and blood clotting.
12) While vitamin E, the amount recommended by 30 IU per day. This vitamin is to maintain general health and the health of skin and hair. Vitamin K may help the blood clot in the wound.
13) For calcium, the recommended amount per day as much as 1000 mg. Calcium is useful for the formation of bones and teeth, helps blood clotting in wounds and maintaining healthy nerve and muscle function.
14)While iodine, the recommended amount of 150 mcg per day is useful to help the health of the body’s metabolism and prevent Iodine Deficiency Disorders result.
15)Iron is recommended amount per day of 18 mcg. Iron is useful to help the formation of hemoglobin in red blood cells, preventing anemia. While potassium / sodium, is useful to retain salt and water balance in the body and maintain a healthy nerve and muscle function.
However, taking minerals and vitamins that are used in a long time is also harmful to health. Not only that, some kind of supplements such as vitamin C, calcium, and iron can cause harmful effects if taken in high doses even for a short time. However, symptoms may disappear when consumption is stopped immediately. Now you have known what are daily vitamin requirements.